New Product: Jiqs Leash Fix
NEW PRODUCT: JIQS LEASH FIX
THIS AWESOME PRODUCT HAS JUST ARRIVED AND IS GREAT FOR THOSE TIMES WHEN YOUR LEASH SNAPS. CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS BELOW TO SEE HOW IT WORKS! ORDER HERE.
- Start by moving both nuts to the capped end, leaving the opposite clinch open.
- Insert one of the snapped ends of your leash into the open clinch. Push enough of the leash through to allow for grip.
- Tighten the nearest nut over the clinch containing the leash as firmly as possible.
- Move the remaining nut away from the capped end to open up the second clinch.
- Insert the other end of the snapped leash into the open clinch and tighten the nut as firmly as possible allowing enough leash for grip.
Instructions from their site.